Training in the de-escalation and responding to actual and potential aggression, including one to one incidents.
- After this session participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate appropriate responses to violence, involving de-escalation, communication skills, problem solving and negotiation in relation to service users in your work setting
- Understand differing styles of de-escalation/conflict resolution
- Recognise the need for appropriate reporting
- Identify safer aspects of maintaining personal safety
Tuesday 25th September 2018, 1.30pm - 4.30pm.
Tuesday 27th November 2018, 1.30pm - 4.30pm.
Not limited to healthcare professionals, this course is available for anyone to attend
£50 per person per session
Denis Doherty, Staff Trainer, East London Foundation Trust
St Joseph’s Hospice, Mare Street, Hackney, London, E8 4SA
For further information or to book a place, contact The Education Centre on
email@example.com or call 020 8525 6072.