To establish effective communication between patients and clinicians as well as between healthcare professionals.
- Increase awareness of own communication
- Explore strategies to improve quality of clinical communication
- Increase ability to deliver information effectively and explore decision-making
- Increase confidence in responding to difficult situations
- Enhance inter-professional communication
Facilitator: Olivia Corrie, Frontline Communications
Cost: £750 per delegate for a 2 day course including lunch
Venue: Education Centre, St Joseph’s Hospice, Mare Street, Hackney E8 4SA
Contact: To find out more and sign up please contact the Education Team email@example.com or call 020 8525 6072.