Please read the following information so that we can ensure your shopping experience is safe and enjoyable.
To keep our staff, volunteers and customers safe;
- Masks must be work within our shops at all times, except those who are exempt for health reasons
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entry point for the shop
- Social distancing will be maintained and we will allow a maximum of 6 customers in the shop at any one time to be able adhere to 2m distances
We ask that customers;
- Stay at home if they, or anyone they live with is displaying Coronavirus symptoms
- Pay by card where possible
- Please respect staff and volunteers and other customers when shopping with us
Our flagship store is the Five Sisters Charity Shop, located at 77 Mare Street, London E8 4RG. Telephone: 020 8525 3003.
Opening hours Monday to Saturday 11am to 4pm.
Contact our Shop Manager Julie on 020 8525 6080, 07483 095920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Pop Up Shop at 200 Well Street, E9 6QT is now open from 11am until 4pm Monday to Saturday.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: IMPORTANT UPDATES ABOUT DONATING ITEMS
Donating your preloved items
We are now able to accept your donated pre-loved items. Please use our blue donation banks located in the Hospice car park. Please note that we are unable to accept the following items:
- Electrical items
- CDs or DVDs
Donating at the Shop
We can now accept donations at the Five Sisters Charity shop at 77 Mare Street. Please do not leave items outside, as they cannot be stored and will have to be destroyed.
We are currently unable to arrange collections from home but expect to have this service available from the summer.
Link to Donating items page https://www.stjh.org.uk/support-us/donating-items/
At the Hospice
We NO LONGER ACCEPT donations at the Hospice, please use the blue donation bins in the Hospice car park.
Many thanks for your co-operation and thank you for your support.
We have a range of books available on our eBay page.