Due to unforeseen circumstances, our Five Sisters Charity Shop on Mare Street will be CLOSED on Saturday 15 May. We will reopen on Monday 17 May as normal. Thank you for your understanding.
To keep our staff, volunteers and customers safe;
- Masks must be work within our shops at all times, except those who are exempt for health reasons
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entry point for the shop
- Social distancing will be maintained and we will allow a maximum of 6 customers in the shop at any one time to be able adhere to 2m distances
We ask that customers;
- Stay at home if they, or anyone they live with is displaying Coronavirus symptoms
- Pay by card where possible
- Please respect staff and volunteers and other customers when shopping with us
Our flagship store is the Five Sisters Charity Shop, located at 77 Mare Street, London E8 4RG.
Opening hours Monday to Saturday 11am to 4pm.
Contact our Shop Manager Julie on 020 8525 6080, 07483 095920 or email email@example.com
Our Pop Up Shop at 200 Well Street, E9 6QT is currently closed for refurbishment until further notice.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: IMPORTANT UPDATES ABOUT DONATING ITEMS
Donating your preloved items
Due to limited storage space, we are currently unable to accept donations of pre-loved items at our Hospice clothing banks, or our shop.
Donating at the Shop
Please do not bring donations to our shop until further notice. Please do not leave items outside, as they cannot be stored and will have to be destroyed.
Please do not leave donations in our clothing banks at the Hospice until further notice.
We are currently unable to arrange collections from home but expect to have this service available from the summer.
Link to Donating items page https://www.stjh.org.uk/support-us/donating-items/
At the Hospice
We NO LONGER ACCEPT donations at the Hospice.
Many thanks for your co-operation at this difficult time and thank you for your support.
We have a range of books available on our eBay page.