Building Emotional Resilience
This course is designed to help you to understand emotional health and resilience.
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand emotional health and resilience
- Use tools to consider their own emotional state at work
- Understand difficult circumstances and recognize signs of stress
- Use strategies to build emotional resilience
- Use techniques to manage their own thoughts
Tuesday 17th April 2018 9:30am – 3:30pm
Thursday 15th November 2018 9:30am – 3:30pm
Not limited to healthcare professionals, this course is available for anyone to attend
£90 per person per day
These sessions are delivered by Barry Lewis, JW Training. For over 20 years Barry has been designing and delivering inspirational training for the Private, Public and Not for Profit sectors and has created bespoke and specialist courses which have both excited and profoundly benefited the businesses and individuals he has trained.
St Joseph’s Hospice, Mare Street, Hackney, London, E8 4SA
For further information or to book a place, contact Kay Daley on email@example.com or call 020 8525 6072.