Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for senior clinicians and all senior staff who inform patients of their diagnosis.
Introduction to the course
The aim of this course is to learn effective communication between patients and clinicians as well as between healthcare professionals.
When you have completed this course you will be better able to:
- Increase awareness of own communication
- Explore strategies to improve quality of clinical communication
- Increase ability to deliver information effectively and explore decision-making
- Increase confidence in responding to difficult communication situations
- Enhance inter-professional communication
Facilitator – Olivia Corrie (Frontline Communication).
Cost: £750 per person