If you are interested in fashion or charity retail, or simply want to become more involved in your local community, then we would love to welcome you as a St Joseph’s Hospice Volunteer.
Our charity shops contribute significant funds to the Hospice to enable it to continue to support patients and their families across our catchment area.
Volunteering in our shop you will get involved in a range of roles including:
- Serving customers, taking cash and providing good all-round customer service
- Sorting through donated items and pricing stock
- Visual merchandising and keeping our shops looking great
- Keeping the shop tidy, clean and well organised
- Interacting with the general public
You do not need to have worked in a retail environment or as a volunteer before. It is much more important to us, that you are friendly, reliable and are able to commit to a shift.
In return, you will join St Joseph’s friendly and experienced team where you will receive:
- A warm welcome from St Joseph’s Volunteers and Staff.
- Gain transferable skills and experience in the retail and charity sector
- Improve your CV
- Build your confidence
- Be immersed in a creative and supportive environment
- Do something you enjoy and believe in
- Add value to your local community
To find out more please contact Simon Bennett at email@example.com or 0208 525 3174
To Apply to volunteer, please click on the link below: