Food and drinks
We offer a wide choice of food and drinks as follows:
- Open from 7:30-14:30 Monday to Friday, for breakfast and lunch
- Wide choice of hot and cold food, drinks and snacks
- Located on the ground floor at the back of the Hospice
- Open 24 hours, 7 days a week, manned either by volunteers or self-service
- Serves hot and cold drinks, sandwiches, salads, pastries, snacks
- Located on the ground floor near the Main Reception
Worship and prayer
- The Chapel is located on the first floor.
- There are regular Christian religious services – see daily listings for times.
- Our Prayer Room is on the first floor next to the Chapel.
- Books of religion and prayer mats are available.
- There are ablution facilities located next to the prayer room.
Visitors are welcome to visit the Chapel or Prayer Room for individual reflection and prayer.
Our information hub is located on the ground floor towards the rear of the Community Hub where you can browse information leaflets that you’re able to take away with you. There will also be signposting to other services that may be able to help you.
Our Garden Room can be rented for meetings.
Finding Space is on the first floor of the Hospice overlooking the garden and is home to our Day Hospice, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The space can be rented at other times.
Our award winning hospice gardens are at the rear of the Hospice and can be used by patients and visitors.
There is free Wi-Fi provision throughout the Hospice.
- Accessible toilets are on the ground floor and throughout the Hospice
- There are lifts to each ward
If you have any other special access needs, please tell our staff who will be very happy to assist you.
Our patients can easily catch infections. Please help to avoid this by using the hand gel provided at the entrance to the wards.
Due to the risk of explosion and fire we do not permit smoking inside the Hospice building. This includes the ward areas, Day Hospice and the Hub. You can smoke in the garden, where there is a smoking shelter. Relatives and visitors are only permitted to smoke int he smoking area.