Food and drinks
We offer a wide choice of food and drinks as follows:
- Open from 7:30-14:30 Monday to Friday, for breakfast and lunch
- Wide choice of hot and cold food, drinks and snacks.
- Located on the ground floor at the back of the Hospice.
- Open 24 hours, 7 days a week, manned either by volunteers or self-service.
- Serves hot and cold drinks, sandwiches, salads, pastries, snacks.
- Sells hand crafted gifts, cards and toiletries.
- Located on the ground floor near the Main Reception.
Worship and prayer
- The Chapel is located on the first floor.
- There are regular Christian religious services – see daily listings for times.
- Our Prayer Room is on the first floor next to the Chapel.
- Books of religion and prayer mats are available.
- There are ablution facilities located next to the prayer room.
Visitors are welcome to visit the Chapel or Prayer Room for individual reflection and prayer.
Our information and support service is located on the ground floor. An information officer is available during the week days.
The Information Hub is available as a drop-in service, in The Community Hub, where you can browse information leaflets that you’re able to take away with you. There will also be signposting to other services that may be able to help you.
Our Garden Room is available for visitors and patients to use as somewhere to relax. It offers television facilities, a small library, WiFi access and lovely views of the garden.
Finding Space is on the first floor of the Hospice overlooking the garden and provides 35 support groups including a carers support group, yoga, and coffee club. Please come and find out more about what is on offer.
Our award winning hospice gardens and the Garden Room are at the rear of the Hospice and can be used by patients and visitors.
There is free Wi-Fi provision throughout the Hospice.
- Accessible toilets are on the ground floor and throughout the Hospice.
- There are lifts to each ward.
If you have any other special access needs, please tell our staff who will be very happy to assist you.
Our patients can easily catch infections. Please help to avoid this by using the hand gel provided at the entrance to the wards.
Hospice patients may smoke in the special patient smoking room on each ward. No one else may smoke in these rooms. Visitors may only smoke in the smoking area in the rear garden.