Visiting your family and friends at St Joseph's Hospice is very flexible. You may need to visit our in-patients wards at any time so we don't have any set 'visiting hours'.
Here you can find out some important information to help you plan your visit.
Some important points to consider
- Please bear in mind that receiving too many visitors, for too long, may exhaust your loved ones. Remember they may need to rest.
- Sometimes we may have to limit the number of visitors for clinical reasons.
- Visitors should come into the Hospice through the reception area and sign in on entry and again on exit for security reasons.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Pets may also visit but you should talk to one of the staff about this first.
A limited number of fold up beds are available for family members to use for overnight stays near to the patient and there is also an overnight room on each ward for visitors.
If you have any questions about visiting, please speak to the Ward Manager or any member of the Ward Senior Nursing Team.