Finding Space is St Joseph’s Hospice community and events centre.
We provide a wide range of activities and events for all ages with over 30 groups regularly meeting in the space, concerts, information days, social gatherings, complementary therapies as well as health and well-being clinics. We also hold our Day Hospice services here.
Finding Space is a friendly and relaxed space where you can:
- meet, connect and socialise with people in your local community
- learn about specific conditions and treatments
- meet other visitors who are in a similar situation
- find answers to practical and emotional problems and how best to manage them.
Why not find out what activities we have for you?
Finding Space activities include:
- Support groups (Dysarthria Support Group, Share, Support and Socialise, Neurogroup, Alzheimer’s Group, Carers Support Group)
- Complementary therapies (acupuncture, acupressure, aromatherapy, bowen therapy, cupping, massage, reflexology, reiki and tuina)
- Exercise and relaxation classes (yoga, meditation and relaxation, mindfulness, Tai Ji Quan)
- Finding Space activity groups (Coffee Club, Current Affairs Discussion Group, Doodle Club)
- Community events (Carers Week, Hospice Care Week, Dying Matters Awareness Week and much more);
- Music and events (community choir, live music and concerts).
You can see our full list of events here