Empowered Living Team
- living with a serious life-limiting illness?
- living in Newham, Tower Hamlets or Hackney?
- unable to do some physical activities you used to do?
- willing to take part in regular support sessions?
If the answer to these questions is YES and you are struggling with a serious life-limiting condition, the Empowered living team (ELT) may be able to help you.
What is the Empowered living team?
The Empowered living team supports people with serious life-limiting conditions who are experiencing some or all of the following:
- reduced mobility
- falls related anxiety
- depression / anxiety / low mood / low motivation.
They can help you get more out of life and enable you to take part in more of the regular daily activities you enjoy.
ELT is managed by a senior physiotherapist, a rehabilitation assistant and an experienced community project manager from St Joseph’s Hospice who all specialise in palliative care. All support is provided FREE of charge.
Could you be an Empowered Living Team Volunteer?
Demand for this service is growing and we are looking for more volunteers to help us. To find out more about volunteering for this award-winning service, click here.
Find out more
- Download the Empowered Living Team Booklet below.
- Call 020 8525 6064.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a patient referral call 0300 3030 400.