We offer practical, social and emotional support to people with advanced dementia, their families and carers. We will assess their individual needs and identify how the person or their family might benefit from this programme.
Our Namaste Care Team will:
- Provide emotional support
- Visit people regularly in their home
- Provide namaste care
- Teach people how to incorporate namaste care into everyday activities
Volunteers carry out activities such as:
- Making a memory box
- Playing favourite music
- Reading favourite books or poems
- Encouraging gentle movement
If you know or provide care for someone living with dementia in City and Hackney, Tower Hamlets or Newham, you could access this service on their behalf.
To find out more please call the Namaste Team on 020 8525 3165 or email firstname.lastname@example.org