News and press releases
Shop at Smile Amazon for St Joseph's
We all love Amazon. You can get anything and everything you need delivered to your door at the simple click of a button, does it get any better?! Well yes, actually. From now on, if you shop at www.smile.amazon.co.uk rather than the traditional www.amazon.co.uk, St Joseph’s Hospice will receive a donation direct from Amazon every time you make a purchase.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Head to smile.amazon.co.uk
- Log in using your regular amazon details (or register for an account if you haven’t used amazon before)
- When it prompts you to select a charity, search for St Joseph’s Hospice Hackney
- Select us as your chosen charity
- Shop as you normally would do
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of any purchase you make direct to St Joseph’s Hospice. Simple!
Good to know:
- Anyone can sign up to support St Joseph’s through smile.amazon.co.uk, so share with your friends and family.
- It’s no extra cost to you or St Joseph’s for using this service
- St Joseph’s Hospice will receive a lump sum donation each quarter, direct from Amazon.
- St Joseph’s Hospice will only receive the money. No personal information about you or your purchases is shared with us.
Just remember - In order for St Joseph’s Hospice to receive the donation you have to be using the URL with the word smile before amazon - www.smile.amazon.co.uk