St Joseph's Memory Tree
Our Memory Trees are designed and handmade in bronze, by a local craftsman. They’re displayed at the hospice and provide a special focal point for families and friends to view their tributes and remember loved ones.
By dedicating a leaf in memory of your loved one, you’re also helping others affected by a terminal or life-limiting illness to receive care and support when they need it most. You can also add a tribute to your loved one in our Book of Remembrance, which is permanently displayed just outside our beautiful chapel.
How to dedicate a leaf to someone special
- Choose the colour of your loved one’s leaf – pine green, silver, autumn gold or black.
- Decide what message you’d like on the leaf and in the Book of Remembrance.
- Decide how long you’d like it displayed at the hospice. We currently have:
- 3 years for a suggested donation of £150
- 5 years for a suggested donation of £250
- 10 years for a suggested donation of £450
You can order your loved one’s leaf here. We realise that the form has limited space for your message in our Book of Remembrance. Please feel free to use the link below to send your tribute to Beatrice, our In Memory Giving Manager. The maximum word count for the tribute is 200.
Once the leaf is ready we’ll invite you to put it up on one of our trees in person. You can visit the hospice whenever you like, thereafter, to view your dedications. At the end of your chosen display option, you’ll be invited to renew it or to receive the leaf plaque in a commemorative box, to keep at home.
If you have any questions or would like more information about our Memory Trees or Book of Remembrance, please email or call Beatrice on 020 8525 3025.