Dedicating a leaf to your loved one
Our Memory Trees were donated to us by one of our longstanding corporate partners. They provide a special focal point for families and friends to remember loved ones.
By dedicating a leaf to your loved one, you’re also helping others affected by a life-limiting illness to receive specialist care and support when they need it most. You can also add a tribute to your loved one in our Book of Remembrance, which is permanently displayed just outside our beautiful chapel.
How to dedicate a leaf and add your tribute in the Book of Remembrance
- Choose the colour of your loved one’s leaf – pine green, silver, autumn gold or black.
- Decide what message you’d like on the leaf (minimum of 65 characters) and in the Book of Remembrance (maximum of 200 words).
- Decide how long you’d like it displayed at the Hospice. We currently have:
- 3 years for a suggested donation of £150
- 5 years for a suggested donation of £250
- 10 years for a suggested donation of £450
You can order your loved one’s leaf here. We realise that the form has limited space for the Book of Remembrance message. Please feel free to use the link below to send your tribute to Beatrice Kahiro, our In Memory Giving Manager.
Once the leaf is ready we’ll invite you to put it up on one of our trees in person. You can visit the Hospice whenever you like, thereafter to view your dedications. Towards the end of your chosen display option, we will get in touch to check if you'd like to continue displaying the leaf at the Hospice or to have it returned to you in a commemorative box, to keep at home.
If you have any questions or would like more information about our dedicating a leaf or adding a tribute in our Book of Remembrance to your loved one, please email or call Beatrice on 020 8525 3025.