*Please note that we have now filled all our places for the 2024 London Marathon but you can still fill out the application form below to be added to the waiting list. Alternatively, why not consider one of the other fantastic marathons in our calendar?*
Starting in historical Greenwich and finishing in The Mall this famous route takes in many of London’s top sights whilst hundreds of thousands of supporters line the route. The TCS Money London Marathon is a must for novices and experienced runners alike.
Registration Fee: £50
Fundraising Target: £1,950 (£1,000 needs to raised by 28th February 2024, full fundraising deadline is 31st May 2024)
Taking on the London Marathon for #TeamStJosephs will make a massive difference to us – £1,950 could pay for two syringe drivers to administer painkillers and medication to suppress nausea and vomiting.
We know a challenge of this scale is no easy feat and that’s why we’ll be with you every step of the way from sign up to celebrating the completion of you challenge with you! We’ve got all the goodies, tips and tricks to get you there including:
- A free welcome pack including a running vest which we are sure makes runners run faster!
- Physio support and an 18-week training plan to get your race ready from our partners LDN PHYSIO
- Support from our dedicated fundraising extraordinaires – phone, email or old fashioned post – we’ll be here to help you smash you fundraising target!
- The opportunity to meet the rest of #TeamStJosephs at our hospice welcome evening
- The best cheer point a runner could ask for – we’ll be there cheering you on and helping you get that personal best
Please fill out this form to join our waiting list. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can if a place on the team becomes available.
If you have been lucky enough to secure your place in the 2024 London Marathon via the ballot and would like to raise funds for St Joseph’s Hospice, we’d love to hear from you!