Starting in historical Greenwich and finishing in The Mall this famous route takes in many of London’s top sights whilst hundreds of thousands of supporters line the route. The TCS Money London Marathon is a must for novices and experienced runners alike.
Taking on the London Marathon for #TeamStJosephs will make a massive difference to us – £2,000 could pay for two syringe drivers to administer painkillers and medication to suppress nausea and vomiting.
We know a challenge of this scale is no easy feat and that’s why we’ll be with you every step of the way from sign up to celebrating the completion of you challenge with you! We’ve got all the goodies, tips and tricks to get you there including:
- A free welcome pack including a running vest which we are sure makes runners run faster!
- Physio support and an 18-week training plan to get your race ready from our partners LDN PHYSIO
- Support from our dedicated fundraising extraordinaires – phone, email or old fashioned post – we’ll be here to help you smash you fundraising target!
- The opportunity to meet the rest of #TeamStJosephs at our hospice welcome evening
- The best cheer point a runner could ask for – we’ll be there cheering you on and helping you get that personal best
If you have been lucky enough to secure your place in the 2023 London Marathon via the ballot and would like to raise funds for St Joseph’s Hospice, we’d love to hear from you!