Compassionate Neighbours Saturday Afternoon Tea
If you fancy a cup of tea and a chat, or want to do something more active and creative, there’s a place for you every Saturday in the Garden Room where our friendly neighbours will welcome you and help you decide how you’d like to get involved.
Come along and...
• enjoy a cup of tea and a chat
• listen or sing along to some old and new tunes
• play a game of dominoes, cards, or something else
• take a trip down to the garden
• get involved in planning and organising new activities
• find out about Compassionate Neighbours and how to become a part of the movement.
For more details, please contact Richard Julian at firstname.lastname@example.org.