A course primarily for managers but is also suitable for people leading a team through change.
This one day workshop explores some of the major theories of behaviour and behaviour change that are essential to the development of effective intervention in behaviour.
As a result of completing this workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Understand and apply effective behavioural change management skills and techniques.
- Recognise and understand habitual behavioural patterns.
- Increase effectiveness in dealing with people who are resistant to change.
- Have confidence to take on new challenges and try new things.
- Identify potential pitfalls & personal coping strategies.
- Create a personal action plan.
Facilitator: Damian Fearns (Consultant Facilitator & Coach)
One day course: £150 per person