Tuesday, 18th February 2020
Our therapies team invite you to find out why activity is important for everyone.
- Pick up information leaflets and guidance from the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists for people living with a range of health issues
- Find out about how to manage work stress with activity/exercise
- We’ll also have some new evidence for professionals on how activity can support the management of a range of symptoms
- Find out about what the Therapies team do
- Join in with a quiz and a bowling competition on the Wii. (there will be prizes!)
When: Tuesday 18th February. Drop in any time between 12pm – 3pm.
Where: The Hub, St Joseph’s Hospice