Open Days and Group Visits
These offer the opportunity to:
- meet senior members of hospice staff
- see our facilities at first hand
- learn about the work being carried out at St Joseph's Hospice
- gain valuable insights into hospice life
- learn about the latest innovations in palliative care from hospice leaders
- tour the hospice
Full day £150 per person
Half day: £75 per person
Educational visits to the Hospice take place throughout the year, please get in touch for details about the next one, or arranging your own.
Usually for larger groups, these are tailored to suit each group's requirements and areas of interest. Costs available on request.
- Open days & group visits are not appropriate for children under 18 (there are other opportunities for children to visit the hospice).
- The programmes are presented in English.
- We are unable to provide interpreters for open days or group visits.
To apply for a group visit or to attend an open day, please complete the form below. They are subject to availability. On receipt of the form, a member of the Education Team will be in touch to discuss your requirements further and to let you know if we can accommodate you.
For more information, contact: