Behavioural Change Management
Behavioural Change theories and models are attempts to explain the reasons behind alterations in individuals’ behaviour patterns. In recent years, there has been increased interest in the application of those theories in the area of health & education. This one day workshop explores some of the major theories of behaviour and behaviour change that are essential to the development of effective interventions in behaviour.
As a result of completing this workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Understand and apply effective behavioural change management skills and techniques
- Recognise and understand habitual behavioural patterns
- Increase effectiveness in dealing with people who are resistant to change
- Have confidence to take on new challenges and try new things
- Identify potential pitfalls & personal coping strategies
- Create a personal action plan
Who Should Attend
Not limited to healthcare professionals, this course is available for anyone to attend
£50 per person per session.
This course is delivered by Shaun Young, an experienced experiential training facilitator and coach who works with a wide range of international clients. He has successfully coached many individuals, leaders, teams and organisations through turbulent times and helped them identify the opportunities, which are always inherent in change. All of his work is psychologically informed and designed to tap into people’s personal strengths and wisdom and to grow emotional intelligence, resilience and agility.
Monday 30th April 2018
Monday 11th June 2018
Monday 8th October 2018
St Joseph’s Hospice, Mare Street, Hackney, London, E8 4SA
For further information or to book a place, contact Richard Julian on email@example.com or call 020 8525 3005.