This course is deisgned to help attendees develop and implement a range of confidence building techniques and assertiveness skills.
Attendees to this course will be able to:
- Identify their limiting belief
- Use a range of confidence building techniques
- Understand and develop effective assertiveness skills
- Be assertive in a positive, supportive and constructive manner
- Improve communication by using assertiveness-responsive skills
Who Should Attend
Not limited to healthcare professionals, this course is available for anyone to attend
£50 per person per session.
This course is delivered by Shaun Young, an experienced experiential training facilitator and coach who works with a wide range of international clients. He has successfully coached many individuals, leaders, teams and organisations through turbulent times and helped them identify the opportunities, which are always inherent in change. All of his work is psychologically informed and designed to tap into people’s personal strengths and wisdom and to grow emotional intelligence, resilience and agility.
Wednesday 6th June 2018
Wednesday 14th November 2018
St Joseph’s Hospice, Mare Street, Hackney, London, E8 4SA
For further information or to book a place, contact Kay Daley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8525 6072