Advanced Communication Skills Training
This advanced clinical communication skills course is based on the Connected training course. It is relevant to all senior health and social care professionals working primarily in the field of cancer. The course utilises an interactive workshop approach for participants to practice their skills.
- Increase awareness of own communication skills
- Explore strategies to improve quality of clinical communication
- Increase ability to deliver information effectively and explore decision-making
- Increase confidence in responding to difficult communication situations
- Enhance inter-professional communication
Who should attend
Applicants should be senior healthcare professionals (Band 6 and above) who are currently working with people affected by cancer. A willingness to use experiential methods of learning and to undertake a video recorded role-play once during the course is an expectation of the course.
Education Centre, St Joseph’s Hospice, Mare Street, Hackney, London, E8 4SA
For further information or to add your name to the waiting list, contact our Education Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8525 6046.